"High performing cultures improved net income 756% over ten years vs. 1% for low-performing cultures."
Kotter and Heskett 1992
Leadership coaching is proven to help executives see their behavior and develop habits that help their organizations succeed. Leaders can expect to be able to:
- Adjust their leadership approach to the person or situation
- Feel more confident and capable
- Trust team members and delegate more effectively
- Think more strategically about business change
- Foster more productive working relationships
- Coach talent and build future leaders
- Create a more productive work environment
- Improve their working relationship with their manager and influence up more effectively
The result is increased business effectiveness and more engaged team members.
Whether helping a leader transition to a new role, helping a seasoned leader gain new skills, or acting as a sounding board, Prior Consulting helps executives gain important insights about their impact in the workplace. We work one-on-one to develop actionable and measurable plans for improving leadership effectiveness.
Our process includes:
Assessing Development Needs
Using interviews and validated inventories, we uncover insight about behaviors that are contributing to and detracting from leadership success.
Establishing Goals and Development Plans
Through confidential, one-on-one conversations, the results of the assessment are debriefed, insights are encouraged, and development goals are identified. A development plan is created that includes goals, activities, time frames, and measures of success.
Implementing and Coaching to the Plan
Over the course of a three or six month period, meeting on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, coaching conversations take place which help the leader develop awareness, change behavior, and calibrate improvements in leadership effectiveness.
At the end of the coaching engagement, we’ll compare progress against the identified measures of success, and identify follow up plans.